- We stock everything for Hiniker spray and NH3 systems.
- We have a good selection of used inventory.
- We can test your controller, servo, flow meter, and heat exchanger while you wait.
- We have an exchange program on controllers to keep you running.
- We stock parts to repair flow meters, heat exchangers, and servos.
- We have used cables and can repair cables.
- Custom cable solutions available.
Nitro-Lert -- Anhydrous Ammonia Knife Monitor
Detect problems as they occur, while they can be corrected!
- Alerts operators to individual blocked manifold outlets, lines or knives.
- In-line sensors for each outlet monitor for flow variations and alert the operator to potential problems.
- A user-friendly in-cab monitor panel.
- Up to 80 individual outlets.
- If a malfunction is detected, an audible alarm is sounded and the display indicates which line is blocked. The operator then has the choice of correcting or ignoring the problem.
- Works independently of any other monitor or rate control systems that may be installed.
- Factory-issued installation guidelines should be followed to assure optimum performance with your particular set-up.
- Can be tied in to detect when sections are shut-off - Or tied into a single on/off.
- Add it to any existing manifold
- Works with CapstanAG's N-Ject NH3.
- Sizes available - 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
Typical problems identified by Nitro-Lert users include:
- Plugged knife. The operator turned off the flow to one section of the applicator. When the section was turned back on, one of the knives had plugged with dirt, blocking flow and triggering a notification.
- Broken knives. Nitro-Lert detected a variation in flow through the broken knife and alerted the operator to the problem.
- Partially blocked knife. Nitro-Lert detected partial blockage caused by welding slag that was left in the knife tubes during the manufacturing process. Found it in the first 100 ft.
- Plugged manifold. Slag from the heat exchanger castings were found to have plugged the manifold on a new toolbar. Found it on the first tank.
Servos / Control Valves
Variable Orifice Distributor (VOD) Servo Manifold
- 17 port VOD controls anhydrous flow by simultaneously varying the orifice opening at all 17 distribution ports, maintaining pressure all the way to the distribution point.
- Traditional servo valve is removed.
- No more pressure drop across the servo - No vapor is created!
- Near tank pressure with a liquid state maintained all the way to the point of distribution, allowing more consistent distribution and superior knife-to-knife accuracy, all without the need for a pressure pump.
- Unused ports can be blocked off for use with smaller applicators.
- The VOD is not a shut-off valve. A hydraulic or electric ball valve is needed as a primary shut-off.
- Compatible with basically everybody. Raven, GreenStar, Ag Leader, Trimble, TopCon and various other control systems.
- 3 section GPS VRA compatible automatic rate controller.
- Manual control mode - Puts the operator in control when needed.
- Pair with any factory or aftermarket console (e.g. AgLeader's InCommand 1200) for VRA rate application.
- Designed to easily replace an existing Spray Command, 8100, or 8150 controller. Uses same cabling and servo.
- Provides excellent liquid fertilizer and NH3 control when paired with the Hiniker VOD Servo Manifold.
- Simulated speed option for testing at the farm or in the field.
- Test Inputs option for troubleshooting.
For discontinued Hiniker products, please go to the Hiniker Support page.
- The HM860 is a precision stainless steel general purpose flow meter with 1-1/4" NPT.
- It is recommended for herbicides, insecticides, liquid fertilizer and anhydrous ammonia.
- The operating range is 3 to 70 gallons per minute. Maximum pressure is 400 psi.